Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Vacation & 'Wesley Sweat Photography'!

Soo,I'm a little behind on some
editing due to a week long vacation to Florida with some friends & family. Butttt, while we were there we took some pictures, as well. Just thought I'd share a little of my vacation with everyone and to let you know I still exist since I haven't had a post in awhile.
The girls and I wanted to do some pictures while we were in Florida and since I had to be in them, I obviously couldn't take them. So, I let my best friend Wesley (who thinks just holding my camera gives him the magic touch of being an awesome photographer) do the pictures for us.. He just loves my camera! lol. I told him I'd post these pictures on my blog and give him the credits, haha. Sooo.. Enjoy!
All credits are givin to Wesley except the picture above of the most gorgeous Shannon. I was playing with my camera settings when we were sitting outside a restaurant and just happened to capture this.




Wesley actually does a pretty decent job.. he captured some good pictures.. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment