Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back to school!

Today was my last first day of high school.. Yayy! :(
Yes, I did just said 'yay' with a sad face because that is how I feel about my last year of high school, haha. But the point of this post was not to discuss that but to notify everyone about how I will be scheduling appointments from here on out...



Your best day is going to be a Saturday, no questions asked. Granted, I'll keep a few Saturday's for myself. I will do shoots throughout the week. I'm always free on Friday's from about 11-5. Photoshoots throughout the week will be rough from here on out and evenings are always going to be easy to work with. I will be trying to keep an updated schedule posted on here so you can plan to make an appointment.
Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment