Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Another year older!

Yesterday was my birthday! Wooo! Through my birthday presents my family and friends showed me how supportive they were of my photography :) My parents got me a brand new Dell 19" flat panel widescreen desktop computer for my birthday (wow!).. Primarily for my work along with an external hardrive that will hold 320,000 pictures! I also got Adobe Photoshop 7 & two books to go with it to help me learn to use it. Jesse got me a label maker for my disks and cases (we had talked about it a couple weeks ago, I was so surprised that he got it though!) And then a few other smaller things here and there..
Now that I am done gloating, I posted all the above to let you know that new equipment means better pictures and maybe higher prices.. So, in the next few weeks I will be getting this all together, up, and running and hopefully producing better quality pictures. Although, it will also take some time to adjust but please be patient.. Your pictures will be done soon enough! I'm really excited about gettin everything started in the next few weeks!!

2 comments:

  1. Where credit is due.......My aunt Ninni got my business cards and advertising postcards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, credit is due.. this blog had been posted before I got your gifts, lol.

    ReplyDelete