Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Kaci - CCHS Rep

I couldn't really decide so here are a few of my favorites. Kaci's session was one of the more fun sessions I've ever done... and one of the most dangerous. I'm glad she pays attention to things (especially things going on behind my back - literally!) or there is a good chance that no one would ever have gotten to see these pictures.. seriously. Since Kaci is one of my senior reps, I figured I would tell you a little more about her than I do with most sessions..
I think that this first one describes her the most.. fun, bright, pretty, quirky, fashionable... That's what senior pictures are about right? Showing people who YOU are!
" I'm kind of known for my bags. I always have a new crazy, huge, funky purse."

Awesome sense of style... Kaci is a dancer for the Magic All-Stars..

A southern kind of sweet.. lived in Campbell County her whole life, but you'd never guess from her accent.. hmm..
She is beautiful!

She has a fun sense of humor. I don't know how many pictures I got of her laughing!
"I'm willing to try different, non-orthodox, things to get an awesome picture."

This is probably my favorite of this selection of pictures. She's laying on a... bulldozer, perhaps? I can't remember but I'm pretty sure..


No comments:

Post a Comment