Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The 2011 Senior Rep is.....

....well, there's two.
Kaci Foster & Drew Dykes!
What I liked about Kaci: "I'm kind of known for my bags. I always have a new crazy, huge, funky purse." I liked that she had something more personal about her that stood out. She seems like a great girl, too. "I feel that I am a very good influence on my peers. I am a Christian and put God first in my life. I am in the top of my class, in AP classes, Student Council among other things. I despise drama and stay as far away from it as possible. I am always trying to be the bigger person and improve myself to be a better person every day. "
I like that!
As for Drew, I chose him because, well, number one.. He was a prideful boy who was too "tough" to apply to be a senior rep for someone! And from what I read in his application, not in front of the camera a lot, but could advertise good because of that. He's laid back and it's not all about fashion and what everyone else thinks. I like a person who can be themself always.
You all will get to find out more about these two awesome kids once we get their sessions rolling! Stay tuned :)
Thank you to everyone who applied to be a senior rep! You will getting a credit toward your senior session and I will be getting in touch with everyone very soon!
-Haley
p.s. Sorry it's so late... busy day :)

1 comment: