Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring Break for me... Spring Break for you!

I just submitted a paper proposal and that means I am officially on Spring Break! No homework or class for a week :) I'll finally be getting caught up on some pretty pictures... look forward to it!
In honor of my spring break and my good mood... I'm going to offer COUPLE SESSIONS through the month of March for $45! Up to 20 images on a disk. I've had several people ask about couple sessions and missed last months special... why not give people what they want, right? Then everyone is happy!
Hope to hear from you SOON! :)
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Are the sessions regular hour and a half sessions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that is something that I should have clarified! No, they will be 45 minutes... you'd be surprised how much you get out of that time frame though!

    ReplyDelete