Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Special

The holidays are such a wonderful time of year but can also be a strenuous time on the wallet. I know most of you want Christmas pictures of your family but it just doesn't always fit into the budget, so here's what I am going to offer this Christmas as my gift to you....
BUILD YOUR OWN PACKAGE.
Do you want only one picture for your Christmas card? I can do that. Maybe you don't want a full two hour session & 40+ pictures... we can change that. Here's your options and here's how it works:
Everyone knows that I don't do prints, that I only do disks.. With that being said, each picture on your disk is $1.00. So if you want 20 pictures only... Your disk total is $20.
Session fees:
30 minutes - $15
45 minutes - $25
60 minutes - $40
1.5 hours - $55
Each additional half hour after 1.5 hours is $10.
No outfit changes for sessions under one hour. All payments due up front.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment