Thursday, October 7, 2010

Halloween Mini Sessions...

I will be offering Halloween mini sessions the duration of this week... and next. As well as, October 24th-29th. I was hoping to do a very special Halloween mini session this year but college kids don't have much time for anything but studying :) ha. But we'll see about that in the next week or so...
Anyways, AS OF NOW, sessions are 45 minutes for $40 with 20-30 pictures on a disk.. you know how I usually do :)
For these sessions, I will be providing personalized pumpkins with matching color scheme to the outfit of your choice. Including costumes :) For details please contact me..

On a personal note.. This Halloween, I'm gonna be Strawberry Shortcake! :) I'm decorating Jesse's truck into a strawberry patch for Trunk-or-Treat at LaFollette Church of God on October 30th!! Bring your kids, it'll be awesome!! Anywho, his truck is gonna look so cute... I'm excited :D so come by and see us!

No comments:

Post a Comment