Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm excited to announce that I am...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Littlest Heroes Project is an awesome non profit organization of photographers WORLDwide that provide free photo sessions to our nations littlest heroes and their families! They take photographers from that area and match them to families with children who have a serious illness or life altering disability. I've been wanting to do something like this and having found my recent love for children, I knew this was the absolute perfect choice. I was so excited to be accepted!! Spread the word to people that you know :) Also, you can read about our littlest heroes and all about the organization on the website at http://www.littlestheroesproject.org/
If these kids and their stories don't touch your heart, you know there is something wrong!
God Bless! :)

2 comments: