Thursday, July 16, 2009

{Anna Veatta}

Okay so, we had a very entertaining day. Vee, Wesley, and I headed up to Little Egypt.. to the very top at the falls. Wesley carried a chair around for me all day and was there to help me up after my horrible fall. Towards the end of the session I slipped on a rock in the creek, was soaked from head to toe, and busted my knee open (looked AWESOME for my senior pictures today :). But through all the tragedy of the day, Vee's pictures were well worth all of it. She is absolutely gorgeous.. and she would do whatever I wanted :) From climbing up the side of the mountain to laying down in the water. Thank you, Vee, for being my little guinea pig :)
My absolute most favorite picture. No questions asked.


Vee wanted to do something fun :)





No comments:

Post a Comment